Join the NH Rebellion Walkers and Professor Lessig at an event at the Capitol Center for the Arts, in Concord, New Hampshire, on January 21st, 2015.
State House Rally
Featuring: Lawrence Lessig, Jim Rubens, Ben Cohen, Andrew Hemingway, Gail Kinney.
Granny D Gala - "Walk the Talk" at the Capitol Center for the Arts
Featuring: Lawrence Lessig, John Pudner, Granny D Awards & Music
Free on-street parking is available in the evenings on Main Street. Free parking is also available on Concord Street and Storrs Street. From the CCA, take Theatre Street (directly across from the CCA) down the hill to Storrs Street.
The city's newest public parking garage, at Capital Commons, is on Storrs Street, two blocks north of the Capitol Center. A second public parking garage is located several blocks away - between North State and Warren Streets. Another is located on North State Street, next to the YMCA.
RSVP below for the 3pm-8pm events; no RSVP required for the 1pm rally at the State House.
- 11:30am - 12:30pm — Walkers and supporters arrive at the Capitol Center for the Arts
- 12:30–1pm — March from Capitol Center for the Arts to the NH State House
- 1pm — Rally at the State House
- 2:30pm — Walker Recognition at the Capitol Center for the Arts
- 3pm — Panel on National Reform moderated by Hedrick Smith, with Josh Silver of Represent.Us, Barbara Lawton of IssueOne, and Ben Cohen of Stamp Stampede
4pm — Activist Training on Bird-Dogging the Presidential Candidates
Granny D Documentary: “Granny D Goes to Washington"
- 5–6pm Reception
- 6–7:30pm Granny D Gala with Granny D awards, speaker John Pudner, and keynote speaker Lawrence Lessig
- 7:30pm Ice cream social
44 South Main Street, Concord, NH 03301