Friday July 17th (no RSVP required)
- 7pm "Pricele$$" Documentary screening and discussion, Unitarian Universalist Church 25 Main St, Peterborough, NH 03458
- 8:30pm Drink for Democracy, Harlow's Pub & Restaurant 3 School St, Peterborough, NH 03458
***Discounts available to those that attend the documentary screening prior to Harlows***
Saturday July 18th (Please RSVP below)
- 9:00am Walkers park and gather at intersection of Cobb Meadow Rd and East Harrisville Rd (off Rt 101) in Dublin, NH
***Please be considerate of the resident's property - keep off the grass, do not block entryways, etc. Be a good guest! Thank you!
- 9:30am Granny D Memorial Walk departs southeast on Cobb Meadow Rd, crosses 137 and follows Rt 101 to Grove Street.
**There will be vehicular support for safety along rt 101 and any walker who would like to take a break is invited to sit in them**
- 11:30am Walkers arrive at Depot Square Park - 11 School Street, Peterborough NH 03458
- 12pm Community celebration at Depot Square Park with free lunch, entertainment, and Ben & Jerry's ice cream; Open mic to share poems, stories, music, and memories of Granny D (potential performers should contact [email protected])
***In the event of rain we will have the lunch and celebration indoors at the Unitarian Church 25 Main St. Peterborough***
- 1pm Shuttle takes walkers back to Dublin.
Sunday July 19th (first come, first served; no RSVP required)
- 11am Monadnock Summer Lyceum lecture: "Democracy (in) Poverty" by Open Democracy executive director Dan Weeks at the Unitarian Universalist Church 25 Main St, Peterborough, NH 03458
- 12pm Lyceum Reception, Peterborough Unitarian Universalist Church
Weekend accommodations are available in the Monadnock Region. For hotels please visit here. If you have a very restricted budget please contact [email protected] to find a local homestay - we will gladly find you housing so you may come!
Intersection of Cobb Meadow & East Harrisville (see map)
Dublin, NH 03444
Google map and directions