GOAL: 150 signatures
- Our democracy is best when everyone participates It shouldn’t matter if you’re a lifelong Granite Stater or recently settled in our great state. What matters is that we have an engaged, civically minded community.
- Instead of paving the way for eligible people to participate in our elections, New Hampshire's SB 3 puts up more red tape so that eligible people have a hard time casting their ballots.
- No local election officials supported the bill after hours of testimony and they were not engaged in drafting of the legislation. SB3 is designed to jam polling location lines, target voters in transition and undermine our popular same day registration system.
- I urge you to support secure automatic voter registration and the implementation of electronic poll books. We should be ensuring that all honest votes are counted, not imposing endless bureaucracy.
- Electronic poll books save cities and towns taxpayer dollars and reduce lines at polling places. Automatic Registration decreases inaccuracies in voter records and saves cities and towns taxpayer dollars.
- I urge you to veto SB3 and support modernization to keep New Hampshire First in the Nation.
- Call Governor Sununu at 603-271-2121 and tell him NO on SB3
I signed up to volunteer for NH Rebellion. Join me!
Help Your Town Fight Big Money!Become a volunteer
If you want a short-term volunteer commitment which will make a difference in saving our democracy, consider becoming a volunteer town warrant article petitioner.
We have more details on our "How-To" page, but this initiative is designed to use our local town warrants to inform local voters on how we can end Big Money politics, and to send a strong message to our state and federal elected officials that if they won't take action, we will!
Has your town passed a We the People Agenda warrant article? Click here.