Kyri Claflin donated 2017-11-09 13:07:07 -0500$42,427.10 raisedGOAL: $50,000.00
Donate $50 or more to NH Rebellion and receive a copy of Granny D's book: American Century as our thank you gift! All donations go directly to enabling our work to #FightBigMoney in New Hampshire.
Select an amount at left to donate online or mail your check to:
4 Park Street, Suite 301
Concord, NH 03301-6303
NH Rebellion is a campaign of Open Democracy, a NH 501(c)3 nonpartisan non-profit (Tax ID: 80-0336490). We do not endorse or support candidates for public office.
GOAL: 150 signatures
- Our democracy is best when everyone participates It shouldn’t matter if you’re a lifelong Granite Stater or recently settled in our great state. What matters is that we have an engaged, civically minded community.
- Instead of paving the way for eligible people to participate in our elections, New Hampshire's SB 3 puts up more red tape so that eligible people have a hard time casting their ballots.
- No local election officials supported the bill after hours of testimony and they were not engaged in drafting of the legislation. SB3 is designed to jam polling location lines, target voters in transition and undermine our popular same day registration system.
- I urge you to support secure automatic voter registration and the implementation of electronic poll books. We should be ensuring that all honest votes are counted, not imposing endless bureaucracy.
- Electronic poll books save cities and towns taxpayer dollars and reduce lines at polling places. Automatic Registration decreases inaccuracies in voter records and saves cities and towns taxpayer dollars.
- I urge you to veto SB3 and support modernization to keep New Hampshire First in the Nation.
- Call Governor Sununu at 603-271-2121 and tell him NO on SB3