GOAL: 148 signatures
- Our democracy is best when everyone participates It shouldn’t matter if you’re a lifelong Granite Stater or recently settled in our great state. What matters is that we have an engaged, civically minded community.
- Instead of paving the way for eligible people to participate in our elections, New Hampshire's SB 3 puts up more red tape so that eligible people have a hard time casting their ballots.
- No local election officials supported the bill after hours of testimony and they were not engaged in drafting of the legislation. SB3 is designed to jam polling location lines, target voters in transition and undermine our popular same day registration system.
- I urge you to support secure automatic voter registration and the implementation of electronic poll books. We should be ensuring that all honest votes are counted, not imposing endless bureaucracy.
- Electronic poll books save cities and towns taxpayer dollars and reduce lines at polling places. Automatic Registration decreases inaccuracies in voter records and saves cities and towns taxpayer dollars.
- I urge you to veto SB3 and support modernization to keep New Hampshire First in the Nation.
- Call Governor Sununu at 603-271-2121 and tell him NO on SB3
Our democracy is facing an emergency. This is a major challenge for our country and we must all act. You can help make the difference right now.
It is hard to understate how critical your donation to NH Rebellion is at this time, so please give as much as you can. We are extremely grateful for your past support. With your continued help, we can turn this frustration over our rigged systems into passing the agenda of reforms, bill-by-bill, that will take back our government from the monied interests.
An overwhelming majority of voters, of every political stripe, said loud and clear that they have had it with the big-money special interests corrupting our government – and that it’s finally time to rebel and give us a government that puts the needs of the majority of citizens first.
As you know, the NH Rebellion is all about taking whatever action we need to achieve our mission of “Political equality for all through an open, accountable and trusted government free from big-money corruption.” We can do it, but we have to ramp up our efforts on all fronts. We must work together to change the system.
Here’s how we will immediately put your donation to work:
- Mobilize thousands of NH citizens who have participated in one or more NH Rebellion marches and who have signed the Pledge to support our “We The People” Reform Agenda to urge their legislators to act and hold them accountable.
- Build a coalition of civic and advocacy groups who are committed to passing our Reform Agenda.
- Establish the reform caucus in the Legislature, from both parties.
- Keep the issue and urgency in front of the public with walks, articles and research.
We cannot do this alone. We need your help. Please donate to help us reach our goal of $25,000 and 400 donors. Encourage family and friends to donate. Volunteer to help organize walks or write letters to the editor. Can you think of a better investment for the future of our country right now?
Rebels, it's time to act again! Let the Presidential candidates know that you want them to work for you, not special interest Super PACs and billionaires. When you take the We the People Pledge, your signature will be delivered–in person–to the Presidential candidates before the NH Primary. Make your voice heard and sign the Pledge below today!
I call on all candidates to champion the We the People reform agenda to restore government “of, by, and for the people.”
GOAL: 6,270 signatures
- Expose secret donors and require full transparency
- Ban bribes from lobbyists and government contractors
- Ban Super PACs and overturn Citizens United
- Establish small-donor, citizen-funded elections
- End gerrymandering and modernize voter registration
- Close loopholes and enforce campaign finance laws
Only your name will be displayed on the NH Rebellion Pledge website. All other information is private.