Dennis Burk Lintz signed Please VETO SB3 and Protect Voting Rights via Olivia Zink 2017-07-07 17:03:18 -0400GOAL: 149 signatures
- Our democracy is best when everyone participates It shouldn’t matter if you’re a lifelong Granite Stater or recently settled in our great state. What matters is that we have an engaged, civically minded community.
- Instead of paving the way for eligible people to participate in our elections, New Hampshire's SB 3 puts up more red tape so that eligible people have a hard time casting their ballots.
- No local election officials supported the bill after hours of testimony and they were not engaged in drafting of the legislation. SB3 is designed to jam polling location lines, target voters in transition and undermine our popular same day registration system.
- I urge you to support secure automatic voter registration and the implementation of electronic poll books. We should be ensuring that all honest votes are counted, not imposing endless bureaucracy.
- Electronic poll books save cities and towns taxpayer dollars and reduce lines at polling places. Automatic Registration decreases inaccuracies in voter records and saves cities and towns taxpayer dollars.
- I urge you to veto SB3 and support modernization to keep New Hampshire First in the Nation.
- Call Governor Sununu at 603-271-2121 and tell him NO on SB3
Dennis Burk Lintz wants to volunteer 2015-06-25 10:28:17 -0400
Volunteer to help out on our big Fourth of July Walk!
Even if you can't walk with us this July 4th, or you are walking but you want to help out just a little bit more, there are several volunteer opportunities for you!
Will you help us end the corrupting influence of money in politics? We can't walk this one without you. Join us!Sign up
Dennis Burk Lintz wants to volunteer 2015-04-16 13:21:24 -0400
New Hampshire's first-in-the-nation Presidential primary provides Granite Staters a unique opportunity to inject the root issue of corruption into the national debate by asking the candidates one simple question: "It is time for Congress to fix the way elections are funded, what solutions do you propose?" By doing this, we seek to make money in politics the definitive voting issue of the 2020 elections.Become a volunteer
☮ Just Live Free, Don't Have To Die!!
♦ Retired ♦ ☮ #Paralegal Investigations ☮ Licensed from 1982 to 2012 in investigations, paralegal services, and legal support with an interest in #CivilRights