Join the Full Seacoast Walk
- 8:00 AM: Park and meet at the Moose Lodge
1163 Sagamore Ave., Portsmouth, NH, 03870
- 8:30 AM: Shuttles will depart Fort Constitution for Hampton Beach in Hampton, NH.
- 9:00 AM: Busses will drop off walkers opposite the McDonalds at 229 Ocean Blvd, Hampton, NH 03842 (16 miles to finish)
- Approximately 2:00 PM: Walkers arrive at Fort Constitution for a short celebration.
Take a Shorter Walk
If you'd like to walk a shorter route, park at one of the following points and join us as we walk by.
- 11:50 AM: Rye Harbor — 7.1 miles
1730 Ocean Blvd, Rye, NH 03870
State Park Admission: $4 for adults, $2 for children
- 12:25 PM: Wallis Sands State Beach — 5.3 miles
1050 Ocean Blvd, Rye, NH 03870
- 1:25 PM: Decommissioned Mobil Station — 2.4 miles
2 Wentworth Rd., Portsmouth, NH, 03801
- 1:50 PM: New Castle Town Library — 0.5 miles
301 Wentworth Rd., New Castle, NH, 03854
Getting Back to Your Car
Walkers that join us at any of these locations will have a ride back to their car following the event at Fort Constitution at approximately 2:30 PM.
Join us at the Finish Line
Don't feel like walking? Meet us at the final destination where we will conclude with a special event.
Parking will be very limited in the afternoon. You may park at Great Island Commons and walk over. There is a small fee to park there.
2:00 PM – 2:30 PM: Fort Constitution
25 Wentworth Rd., New Castle, NH, 03854
Fort Constitution 25 Wentworth Rd
New Castle, NH 03854
Google map and directions