With just three weeks to go until New Hampshire voters cast their ballots in the First-in-the-Nation Presidential Primary, it's time to call out the Jedi and the Nun against Darth Vader and Dark Money…
Join us for a lively week of action as we summon the Force to #FightBigMoney, and get ready for the historic We the People Tent Convention on Primary Weekend, Feb 5-7!
- Tuesday 1/19 at 6pm: NH Rebellion house party featuring former NH Chief Justice John Broderick in Durham, NH
- Tuesday 1/19 at 12 noon: Kickoff of "NH Speaks" presidential candidate online town hall with NH Rebellion's Dan Weeksand other groups in Concord, NH
- Wednesday 1/20 at 6pm: "Faithful Democracy" symposium with nationally-acclaimed nun Sister Simone Campbell, Karenna Gore, and other religious leaders in Manchester, NH
- Thursday 1/21 at 10am: Citizens United Anniversary press conferencefollowed by Jedi actions at presidential candidate events in Concord and Manchester, NH
- Thursday 1/21 at 5pm: Special FREE SCREENING of Star Wars: The Force Awakens with light brigade and special guests in Nashua, NH
- Friday 1/22 time TBD: Further Jedi actions at presidential candidate events with our partner, US Rebel Alliance, in Nashua and southern NH (reply for more info)
- Monday 1/25 at 5pm: NH Rebellion house party with former Congressman Paul Hodes and Take Back Our Republic founder John Pudner in Etna, NH
All events are free and open to the public, but none would be possible without small donations from people like you. Please consider a $50 donation and receive a limited-edition NH Rebellion hat! Together we will defeat the Dark Side of big money in politics,
The NH Rebellion Team
PS. There's still time to pre-register for the We the People Tent Convention with candidates and comedians, artists and activists, and leading reformers from across the country on February 5-7.